Thursday, October 2, 2008

a-Musings 2.0 (Blog redesign)

Welcome to a-Musings 2.0! In case you haven't noticed, a-Musings has been completely redesigned using the ogleicious "Blogy Styleicious" template, which has a 2-column design. I have used this design to separate blog navigation tool-widgets (such as the blog archive, searchbox, etc.) from my frivolous widgets. Also, some slow, useless widgets have been removed from a-Musings and some new, nice widgets have arrived, such as "Recent Posts". Also, I have introduced ClickComments to a-Musings. That's the new icon-filled box at the top of every post I have. Use this self-explanatory box to tell me, in a nutshell, what you thought of my post. If you have more to say, post a comment! I hope you like this redesign. Tell me what you think in the comments...

No comments: